Our teams proudly develop our product consisting of flexible and user-friendly payment cards, enabling real-time payments, justifications and approvals for our customers making corporate expenses a hassle-free experience. SimpledCard values integrity, being down to earth, smart and open-minded. We strive to be recognized by customers and the market for the simplicity and high quality of our service.
We care deeply about continuously improving our product, as is evidenced by our customers and are proud of what we do for our customers. Our customer-base and revenue is growing, and even did so during the pandemic. Now, we’re gearing up for even more growth.
Since we work in finance, we embrace the importance of rules, regulations and processes and at the same time we also understand that it’s the people that make them work.
Our engineers are talented problem solvers that care about the big picture. We respect each other, even when we disagree. While we know that working at SimpledCard is great, we sincerely value a good work-life balance.
What would be your responsibilities:
• Writing clean, reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Owning and maintaining the life cycle of the developed solutions;
• Continuously delivering solutions that bring value to our customers;
• Collaborating closely with other Engineers, Product Owners and other stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience in Software Development;
• 1+ years of experience with Python;
• Hands-on experience writing and shipping high-quality code;
• Able to effectively communicate technical ideas and collaborate with both technical and non-technical peers;
• Demonstrate good judgement and problem solving skills;
• Good verbal and written English communication skills.
What would make you stand out:
• Experience with modern Python microservices, REST API frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Flask, Bottle) and data access frameworks such as SQLAlchemy;
• Experience with Cloud-based deployments (Docker, AWS Lambda);
• Experience with testing strategies in python and around data specifically;
• Experience with AWS;
What do we offer?
• Opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing FinTech scaleup. Our customer base has shown that we have a great product-market fit, and we continue to grow;
• Excellent terms of employment including a great work-life balance;
• Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events;
• Product culture and business savvy: we don’t just write code, we build great products.